Think about the future of Phinney's. Don't you want to be a part of it? Hell yeah.
We are not accepting new volunteers for in-home pet care at this moment.
- Admin Manager – update our database, make phone calls, write letters
- Board Member – strategic planning, decision making
- Client Manager – call clients, screen pet owners in need, give advice, or manage cat & dog teams
- Designer – design logos, shirts, newsletters, flyers, stickers
- Event Planner – help create and organize fundraisers and other events
- Finance Manager – bookkeeping, tax preparation, financial advising
- Legal Advice – help create better contracts, waivers, insurance coverage, etc.
- Marketing Specialist – find new opportunities for us to publicize our work
- Photographer – take pictures of pets, events, families, products
- PR Specialist – build and maintain a relationship with public & media online and in print
- Volunteer Manager – screen, engage and assign tasks to volunteers
- Web Designer/Programmer – help maintain a website
- Writer – for our blog, newsletters, flyers, books, and online projects
- Cat care – litter box cleaning, nail trimming, feeding
- Dog care – dog walking, nail trimming, medicating during home visits
- Pet fostering – we pay for needed supplies and vet care
- Veterinarian – donate your medical services, or provide advice
- Vet Tech – help us care for sick pets, generally by fostering them
Volunteers working directly with clients must be 18 years old, but administrative tasks are an option for volunteers aged 16 and up. You can also volunteer as a family. When you apply, you will be required to read our Volunteer Manual, so you become acquainted with the organization. You will also be required to fill out a Volunteer Packet, which includes a CORI check since we assist vulnerable populations.